Snappy Tom Chicken 85g
Thành phần nguyên liệu:
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calclium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Supfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum 40.00%
Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%
Crude Fiber, maximum 3.00%
Moisture, maximum 10.00%
Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05%
Calcium, minimum 1.20%
Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%
Magnesium, maximum 0.10%
Taurine, minimum 0.20%
Vitamin E, minimum 300 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.45%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.00%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,800 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Wild Sea Catch™ to your cat's diet, mix increasing amounts of Wild Sea Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 - 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Wild Sea Catch™.
- You may keep Wild Sea Catch™ before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.